High dosing accuracy with an ultra-repeatable process
Uneven dosing volume can be adjusted by packing / holding stage.
The material solidification is very quick (short fill time) so that packing / holding stage is not effective. It is easy to detect a non-fill area or flash area. In order to fill a thin-wall area, it requires a higher injection pressure, which depends on dosage volume. The machine performance is extremely important in these instances.
Micro Molding Challenges
- Small shot size – miniaturized parts, reduced waste (runner), residence time
- Advanced polymers – shear sensitive, degradation factor, high temperature, high/low viscosity
- Special polymers – implantable grade, low viscosity silicone, shape memory, bio-absorbable
- Complex geometry – thin wall section, multiple core pulls, no conventional ejection
Micro Molding Injection Unit
- 8mm Plunger / 14mm Screw – Max. Shot Size: 2.0cc (0.07oz)
- 12mm Plunger / 14mm Screw – Max. Shot Size: 4.5cc (0.15oz)
- 16mm Plunger / 18mm Screw – Max. Shot Size: 14cc (0.47oz)
Super High Response Injection Valve – Micro Series
The development of a proprietary new valve pushes the envelope in micro molding. The new linear direct double motor valve is ideal for thin wall precision molding applications.
|Plunger||Max Shot Size||Max Injection Speed||Max Injection Press||Acceleration|