Schaumburg, IL – With today’s social distancing challenges and travel restrictions, businesses are adapting and doing more virtually. This is why, Sodick/Plustech recently launched the “Sodick & Friends” webinar series.
Participants can take advantage of having an online webinar streamed live from our Chicago-area headquarters/showroom.
Some past topics include:
- Automating in an Automated World: Protecting Profit Over the Long Haul
- What is Flow Grouping – and Why Should You Care?
- The First Step to Industry 4.0
- Polymer Material Considerations for Implantable Medical Device Applications
- Principles of Non-Newtonian Rheology and the Characteristics of Extreme Shear Rates
- Advantages of Laser Plastic Welding
Businesses can have as many participants on the webinar as they’d like. Participants will learn from experts in the field to better their manufacturing processes. Past experts have included Bruce Courtney, Managing Director, NuTec, Kevin Rottinghaus, Regional Sales Manager, Beaumont, Dr. Rahul R. Panchal, President, Leonine Technologies, Inc., Larry Acquarulo, Founder & CEO, Foster Corporation, Patrick Haney, Research and Development Engineer, MTD Micromolding, and Drew Jelgerhuis, Laser Welding Specialist, Extol.
Benefits of attending include:
- Discussions of common manufacturing challenges, Sodick’s experts can help steer you in the right direction to overcome your manufacturing obstacles.
- No travel required – do all of this from the comfort of your own home or office; connect with our experts and engineers from virtually anywhere.
- Collaborate, discuss, and learn from us. Our philosophy is and has always been, to be a trusted partner to our customers.
Learn from our and our partners experience to optimize your processes and better your manufacturing operations. More webinar’s will be announced soon. You can see them on our website and social media channels.